Portfolio Community Manager
Portfolio Community Manager
Are you an experienced Portfolio Community Association Manager with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service? Are you ready to take on a new challenge and be a part of the industry's leading association management company? Join our team and make a difference in the lives of our residents!
We are seeking an experienced Portfolio Community Association Manager to join our Los Angeles Portfolio Team. You will play a crucial role in managing a portfolio of 4-7 community associations throughout the Los Angeles area. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operations and administration of these associations while delivering outstanding customer service to our clients. This position has a flexible work schedule based out of the Los Angeles office. Don't miss this chance to be part of a dynamic office environment, work alongside seasoned professionals and have the ability to work from home on designated days.
Salary: up to $75,000 depending on experience. Monthly auto allowance and monthly cell phone reimbursement provided.
At Action, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service to our community associations. Our team is driven by our core values of Caring, Excellence, Innovation and Creativity and Team Work. If you are an experienced Community Association Manager who shares our values and is passionate about improving the lives of people, we want to hear from you!
We offer our team members the following:
- Expert support from all corporate departments including; Community Care, Finance, Accounting, Escrow, Information Technology, Human Resources and Legal Compliance.
- On-going training and mentors with successful industry experience.
- Quarterly Community Management education provided by industry experts.
- Competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package.
- CACM Certification and Membership reimbursement
- Open door policy with support from all levels within the organization, including executive management.
- Hybrid work from home schedule
- Curious what Action Team Members have to say about working at Action? We invite you to review our company ratings here: https://tinyurl.com/actionglassdoor
- 3 - 5 years of HOA portfolio management experience.
- Must be available for evening Board Meetings
- CMCA certification or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Keen knowledge of budgets and the budgeting process.
- Strong knowledge of audits, reserve studies, bidding process, and Association governing documents.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Effective presentation skills.
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to work independently.
- Commitment to following up on all issues in a timely manner.
Action Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Supports a Drug Free Workplace. Pursuant to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Job Category : Portfolio Manager
Salary : 70K-75K + comprehensive benefits package + monthly auto allowance + monthly cell phone reimbursement
Start date : ASAP
Apply to email: : firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization : Action Property Management
Work Location : Los Angeles
Contact name: : Marlene Harrocks